Curriculum Design & Train-the-Trainer
June 2017 – January 2018
In line with Worldpay’s requirements of developing leadership capabilities, Personality Matters, Inc. (PMI) created instructional materials for a full suite of courses following the ADDIE (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) framework. The courses were Managers as Communicators, Writing Effectively and Managing Virtual Teams. PMI also trained the trainers at Worldpay for sustained implementation of the training.
By having skilled and competent leaders and virtual team managers, the organization was able to:
- Increase effectiveness of in person, written and virtual communication
- Maximize the advantages of a virtual team
- Anticipate and resolve challenges of working with a virtual team
- Increase speed, productivity and gain higher profits
- Attract, retain, and develop talent
- Create and sustain better strategic alliances and processes
This Program was specifically designed to meet the training needs of the Worldplay team. The suite of courses included face-to-face and e-learning components. Personality Matters leveraged the expertise our core of subject matter experts, including knowledge of leadership and the learning sciences to create an engaging and innovative leadership and coaching experience.