Dr. Cheryl Davis Jordan, MCC
An MCC coach also certified through New Ventures West coaching school. Cheryl provides coaching, facilitation and assessment services to senior leaders, SES, SES candidates, and directors in a variety of federal agencies and private sector organizations. She focuses on leadership competencies, organizational development, communications, interpersonal relationships, the ECQs, emotional intelligence, and 360 feedback
Cheryl is the “people skills” coach and OD consultant. She capitalizes on her extensive knowledge, experience and integrity to forge trusting relationships with her clients. Her ability to build trust quickly enables her to begin and complete interventions and coaching relationships without delay. She also applies highly-developed skills to identify her clients’ actual challenges. Cheryl strengthens the leaders’ emotional intelligence competencies in order to help to create an environment for their teams to thrive and innovate. Her Doctor of Management, with a focus in organizational leadership, contributes to her ability to remain on the cutting-edge of leadership theory and practice. She brings each of these value-added components to her coaching and OD engagements.
Color Outside the Lines, LLC. People skills leadership coaching and OD consulting Managing Principal
- Partnering with senior leaders to grow their competencies in interpersonal relationships, effective communications, influencing, collaboration, vision, resilience, strategic thinking, team building, and leveraging diversity
- Worked with three leaders who were struggling with people skills. After a year, each was promoted to the senior ranks of their organizations.
- Provided team-building support to a senior leader whose group was struggling. After six months, the group was no longer losing members and became known as the innovators in the Department.
- Have coached numerous leaders into the senior ranks.
- Receive consistently high ratings from OPM leadership development clients
- Received highest coaching ratings from Fannie Mae’s Director Development Program
Proven Leadership Core Competencies
- Emotional intelligence
- Interpersonal relationships
- Leading self
- Leading teams/projects
- Leading people
- Leading organizations
|Areas of Expertise||
|Industry & Sector Experience||
Master Certified Coach (MCC)
Assessments: OPM 360, EQ-i Leadership, EQ Leadership 360, FIRO-B, MBTI, CCL 360, Strong Interest Inventory, Leadership Practices Inventory, and Profilor
Bachelor of Arts, Journalism
University of Illinois
Masters of Science, Communications Management
University of Phoenix
Doctor of Management (DM), Organizational Leadership
Color Outside the Lines, LLC 938 East Swan Creek Road, PMB 134 Fort Washington, MD 20744